frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- I had attempted to upload my excel spreadsheet but I always receive an error message saying it was not the correct format. How to resolve this?
- I only have postal codes. Can I use Geolytics for mapping?Yes. You can fill up the location upload templates and create a location layer and upload that template to the layer. Please also fill up the country column in the template as it is a required field. For more details, please see Postal code Analytics page.
- Can I customize the pins or markers on the map?Yes, you can use customized icons and even your own images. Please refer to Customized Map Markers for how to do that.
- Can I upload multiple times into the same layer?Yes, you can. Please refer to pricing page for usage limits
- I accidentally uploaded the same data twice. Can I undo an upload?Unfortunately there is no way to undo an upload. What you can do however, is to delete the affected layer and re-create that layer again from your upload template. If you already have all locations in the template, it shouldn't take much time.
- Will non-english data inputs be accepted?Yes, it's totally fine to use non-english inputs. They will be displayed the same way as they are input.
- Can I export/download the map I created?Yes. Go to your map, and click the three-dot icon next to the map title, and you will see “Export current view” option. After clicking it and in a short while, the map as in the current view will be downloaded as an PNG image to your device.
- How can I add legends or keys to the map?Currently legends are only available for territory maps.
- What’s the usage limits of Geolytics?Please refer to pricing page for usage limits
- Is there a way to change the colour and size of all pins, instead of changing them one by one?Yes. You can use the location control panels to do that.
- Can I create a heatmap that with each location with different weight?Yes, weighted heatmap is supported by Geolytics. Please see Heat Map page for more info.
- How do I change the display language of the map?The language of the map follows your browser language settings. To change your browser language, follow the instructions here.
- Can I change the default settings for new maps?Yes. After loggin into Geolytics, on My Account > Map settings page, you can change the default setup for new maps.
Account and Billing
- What should I do if I didn’t receive confirmation email?
- How do you handle my credit card information to make sure it is not used for any other purposes?
- Will I get a receipt for my paid subscription?Absolutely. You will receive a PDF receipt instantly once your payment for the Pro subscription is successful. You can also download all history invoices and receipts on subscription page.
- I have subscribed Geolytics PRO monthly / quarterly plan. How can I convert it to the Annual plan?You can do this on My Account / Subscription page. Simply click on "UPGRADE TO ANNUAL PLAN" button to get started. Upon confirmation, your annual plan will start right away. You will be charged with price of the annual plan, minus a credit for the time unused on your existing plan.
- Can I change to another card other than the card used during initial subscription for future payments?Sure. You can change your payment method on My Account / Subscription page. You can add a new card, update an existing card, or remove a card. You can also change the default card for payment..
- How do I cancel my subscription?You can cancel your subscription to Geolytics Pro on My Account / Subscription page. You will still have access to your paid subscription till the end of the subscription period you have paid for.
- What will happen to my maps and data if I cancel my paid subscription?When your paid subscription expires, the FREE plan will kick in. All maps and layers created under paid subscription will remain safe and sound, but you will not be able to create new maps or layers if FREE plan limits are exceeded.
- Can I re-activate my subscription after I cancel it?Yes, you can if your subscription has not expired yet. You can do this on My Account / Subscription page. You will not be charged until your subscription is renewed.If your subscription has already expired, you can re-subscribe from the Pricing Page and it will be treated as a new subscription.
- How do I delete my account?You can delete your account from My Profile page. All your maps and data will be deleted. This cannot be undone. If you have any paid subscription, it will also be cancelled.
- What is the refund policy?We are reasonable folks. If you need a refund, talk to us and we will see what we can do. Payment processing fees will not be refunded.