help and supportGetting around geocoding limits
Everyone is different. Everyone has unique needs. The videos here are for selp help. If you still a specific problem, don't hesitate to send us a note. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Create a bubble map to see the largest cities on Earth
Create AirAsia's flight network in 1 minute
Change location pin/icon and color
Re-geocode to fix geocoding errors
What you can do with Geolytics now?
here are features available right now on Geolytics
Show multiple layers with checkboxes to display and hide
- display network maps together with locations
- display multiple layers of locations on the same map
- the GIF below demostrates how layers can be turned on/off.
- Geolytics now supports heatmap with weighted locations.
- Heatmap, as well as Cluster map, is part of the location map layer.
- The GIF below shows how location map can be changed to heatmap view and cluster map view.
- A location with a heavier weight has more intensity compared to another location with smaller weight.
- Cluster map shows the number of locations in each area.
- To create a cluster map, you need to create a location map first, and switch the view to cluster map, as show in the GIF above.
create and share maps
- create maps which are by default private
- publish maps to share with public
- view map in full screen
bubble map / radius map
- add a bubble to a location with radius distance in kilometers (km) and color option
- create a bubble map layer within a map by uploading an excel file with predefined columns
- select bubble color while creating a bubble map
- click bubble to display information including name, address and radius
- change color of bubbles
- draw a straight line between two locations
- select color when drawing a line
- create a network map layer within a map by uploading an excel file with predefined columns
- select line color while creating a network layer
- change line color for the network layer
- create a location map layer within a map by uploading an Excel file with predefined columns
- manually add a location to a location layer
- create a heat map based on locations and weight of the location
- create a cluster map based on locations
- change the icons for all locations on the layer
- change individual locations's icon
- click a location on the map to see the name and address
Getting around geocoding limits
There are a limited of geocoding requests Geolytics can accept every hour. When you happen to use Geolytics while many others are also using, the addresses you uploaded may not be geocoded correctly.
You can get around this problem by geocoding your addresses and fill in the latitude and longitude columns in Geolytics upload template. The plotting process will be much faster. For geocoding address, we recommend Excel Geocoding tool, with which you can batch multiple addresses easily. You can also download the tool directly from here.
features in plan
- auto color of networks according to origin and destination
- add a center of gravity analysis function